ST-6108A Tel Line Tester
ST-8A Tel Line Tester is developed for the fault testing of local telephone circuit using internationally advanced measuring technique in connection with the current situation of domestic telephone network. The instrument is of portable structure, and specially designed for the use of telecom and exchanger room operating staffs, line attendants, mobile phone servicing staffs and etc.
As a good assistant to the line construction and maintenance staffs, this instrument can not only figure out the distance of trouble point, but also assess the condition of terminal equipment in addition to line fault testing.
Major Features and Functions
· English interface. Easy operation;
· Automatic judgment of line state: wire break or wires cross;
· Measuring of loop resistance and dielectric resistance.
· Line fault testing: wire break, wires cross, defective insulation, telephone state (on-hook or off- hook), line with high voltage or not.
· Field calibration and line alignment (Line alignment can be made in case of line parameters unknown and line length known with automatic storage of correcting result, i.e. correction factor)
· Give several sizes of the wire cable: local communication line: 0.32mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm.
|Distance of wire break
||0 to 9km Resolution：1m|
|Self cross of wire
||Measurement of 0～2kΩ with distance presented Resolution: 1m|
||AC/DC 0 to 250V, Resolution: 0.1V|
||0 ～ 1.3uF. Resolution: 1nF|
||0 to 100mΩ. Resolution: 1kΩ|
||0 to 9kΩ. Resolution: 0.1Ω|
||Working time is up to 10 hours|
|Dimensions ( L×W×H)