MT-RJ/MPO Fiber Connector
MT-RJ and MPO optic fiber connectors belong to MT series, which makes use of the
guide hole and guide pin with 0.7mm diameter to achieve connection with perfect
alignment. The pin and hole are installed on the end face of the product.
MT-RJ type usually comes with two ferrules, while MPO cable connector can be
designed with 2 to 12 ferrules, 24 ferrules at most. Environment reliability of
MPO type conforms to Telcordia GR-1435-CORE, IEC/EN 61754-7 and TIA-568-B.1-7
standards. Thanks to its compacting structure, the fiber connector has many
ferrules and features a small volume. Hence, this fiber connection unit can be
used for wiring process in need of high intensity integrated optical lines.
1. High quality ferrule and perfect alignment of PIN
2. Low insertion loss
3. RJ-45 structural design
1. Building wiring with high intensity
3. Active devices
4. Optical fiber communication system
5. Telecommunication network
6. LANs, WANs
7. FTTB, FTTX
8. 40/100G optical transceivers
9. Gigabit Ethernet
1. Fiber tail sleeve with two 2mm ferrules or with one 3mm ferrule can be
2. Connector head with or without PIN is optional.
1. Ribbon type tail sleeve and 3.0mm bunchy type are selectable.
2. Connector head with or without PIN can be supplied.
3. MTP connector head is available.
Fiber Type Single mode Multimode
Testing Wavelength 1,310nm, 1,550nm 850nm, 1,300nm
Insertion Loss MT-RJ: typical≤0.40dB, max.≤0.50dB
MPO: typical≤0.50dB, max.≤0.70 dB MT-RJ: typical≤0.25dB, max.≤0.30dB
MPO: typical≤0.40dB, max.≤0.50dB
Return Loss APC≥50.0dB;PC≥40dB /
Durability Mating 500, typical≤0.30dB
Operating Temperature -20℃ to +70℃
Storage Temperature - 40℃ to +85℃
Ferrule Size Pore size:125.0+1/-0um, concentricity≤1.0um Pore
Number of Ferrule MT-RJ:2 ; MPO:4, 6, 8, 12,24