TTG10A Across and Lengthwise Fiber Cable Stripper
TTG10A Across and Lengthwise Fiber Cable Stripper is used for stripping
the sheath of optical cable. TTG10A is the upgrade type of the TTG10A,
and it has both function of the TTG10 and TTG15, which means TTG10A
can do both across and lengthwise stripping. It uses unilateralism ratchet
wheel to operate, so that the first-time stripped cable has the symmetry
hatches on both sides, as we know, the Side Fiber Cable Ripper must strip
twice in the Optical Cable Cut-over with Service process, TTG10A overcomes
this shortage. It is portable, compact, easy to operate, timesaving; the cut-in
depth can be accommodated and can strip at any part of the fiber cable. It
can do one-off strip for the fiber cable ?0~ ?0mm.
It is an absolutely necessary tool for the quality guaranteeing
and the safety in the fiber cable construction, especially in optical cable stripping
for the Optical Cable Cut-over with Service.
1. Adopts the new 70-degree blade, make cable stripping more save effort.
2. Adopts a new type notch-wheel to strengthen the grip and avoid a skid
while stripping the cable.
3. Has a crosswise stripping function
4. The new handle has a better feel
5. The new dial patch is clearer
6. The clamped knob and spin-cap improvement is more convenience while it was using.
7. Equips a hexagonal spanner, make the blade changing more convenience by the user